Planning a wedding is an exciting and happy time! If you’ve been considering planning a destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, you’ve come to the right place. While some couples worry that a destination wedding is out of reach, you might be surprised to discover how easy (and affordable) arranging one can be. Our team is here to help you navigate the process and plan the perfect event.
Here are some top reasons to plan a destination wedding in Los Cabos:
- Budget-Conscious: A destination wedding can be more affordable than many couples think and is often less expensive than a traditional wedding.
- One-of-a-Kind, Once-in-a-Lifetime: You and your guests will enjoy a breathtaking and unique wedding location that matches your style and vision.
- Honeymoon-Ready: A destination wedding is an easy to combine your wedding and honeymoon in one trip, whether at the same location or at different spots for the celebration and the subsequent honeymoon.
- Easy Planning: In Los Cabos, a variety of options, venues and packages make planning a breeze, whatever the size of your wedding or budget.
- Venue Variety: Cabo offers a range of gorgeous wedding venues, from lavish beachfront resorts to stunning villa rentals with amazing ocean views.
- Vacation for Your Guests: If many of your guests will be traveling from different parts anyway for the big day, a wedding in an exotic locale like Los Cabos gives them a little something extra to get excited about.
- Keep the Party Going: A destination wedding is a fun way to gather family and friends for an extended celebration! Gather pre-wedding or after the big day for poolside relaxation, beach time, sight seeing tours and more.
- Plan Early – Get started early so you can secure your venue, airline flights and inform your guests in advance so they can plan too!
- Work with a Professional – Working with a local destination expert (like us!) takes the guesswork out of the planning process. It helps to have a knowledgeable pro to help you find the ideal spot, handle logistics and give you helpful recommendations.
- Figure Out Your Budget – Plan your budget for flights, accommodations, the ceremony, the reception and honeymoon in order to narrow down your options.