Your one-of-a-kind Cabo wedding deserves an equally unique rehearsal party! Once you’ve picked the perfect venue for your destination wedding in beautifully sunny Los Cabos, it’s time to plan a special rehearsal dinner celebration to kick-off the wedding festivities with family and friends. Luckily, Los Cabos is home to a breathtaking variety of extraordinary locations for a very special soiree! Here are a few of our favorite rehearsal party ideas for an unforgettable evening at Land’s End:
1. Villa Party: Whether you’re planning to get married in a private Cabo villa rental or just want a truly impressive setting for your rehearsal party, a catered villa dinner party is a memorable start to the fun. A variety of international catering menus, service staff and décor options allow you to completely customize your experience. How about an evening wine pairing dinner on the private poolside terrace of a magnificent ocean-view villa? Or, why not plan a Mexican fiesta complete with a tequila tasting? Villas can accommodate a variety of group sizes and span the gamut of architectural styles and scenic locations to suit your personal style. Explore Cabo villas…
2. Private Yacht Charter: Want to live it up like a celeb? Charter a private yacht for a sunset dinner cruise and you’re in for the experience of a lifetime. Perfect for small groups, this is a fantastic way to enjoy gourmet cuisine while admiring vistas of the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean while you cruise to the iconic arch at Land’s End in Cabo San Lucas. Sip champagne with your guests on a beautiful yacht like the 105-foot Scorpio and the experience will be as priceless as the panoramas. Explore more Cabo yacht charters…
3. Cabo’s Gourmet Restaurants: Los Cabos is home to a dazzling variety of award-winning restaurants. Whether you’re looking for the freshest sushi, a romantic hacienda-style setting or innovative Mexican-Mediterranean fusion cuisine, you’ll find plenty of tantalizing dining options from Cabo San Lucas to San José del Cabo. Edith’s is a Cabo legend and a favorite for rehearsal dinners, with plenty of charm and an atmospheric palapa-shaded patio lit by lanterns. Explore more Los Cabos dining…
4. A Floating Private Beach Club: La Isla: It doesn’t get more “one-of-a-kind” than La Isla, a motorized platform that departs the Cabo San Lucas marina out into the bay. Described as a “floating beach club” or a “floating patio,” this unique vessel offers a bar, bathroom, shade and space for up to 30 guests to dine and relax in comfort. A variety of catering and décor options mean you can totally personalize the ambiance for your private party. More about La Isla…
5. Host a Beach Party! Keep an eye out for migrating whales as you and your guests dine barefoot in the sand! Whether you want a casual beach bash or an elegant evening dinner party, Cabo’s beautiful beaches are a great setting for your rehearsal celebration—and professional catering and event services make it a breeze to plan.
Ready to start planning your Cabo wedding? We can help!
Whether you’re having a 150 guest massive old Hollywood glamour wedding or a simple elegant elopement for two, here is a list of 5 essentials for every Los Cabos bride:
In order to go to Los Cabos from the US, you’re going to need a passport. I know this may sound like a no-brainer; however, with the several thousand details that you have been responsible for planning since the day you said, “yes,” sometimes the most obvious can be overlooked. Make sure to have your passport tucked safely away in your carry-on luggage long before you leave for the airport.
2. Comfy Shoes
While your wedding shoes will definitely be on your checklist of items to bring, you will also want to include your favorite pair of walking shoes. After your big day, you will not want to miss what the area has to offer. You and your husband may want to head up to San Jose del Cabo and stroll through this hidden gem. Here you can find unique art, authentic dining and a town square filled with historical monuments. In Cabo San Lucas you are sure to put miles of lasting memories on those comfy pair of shoes as you wander around the marina and Cabo San Lucas proper.
I’m sure that you’re thinking “Of course I’ll bring sunscreen!” However, while you and your bridesmaids are lounging around the pool, with a margarita in hand, the day before your wedding, the Cabo sun could do its damage unless you’ve covered up SPF30. I can’t think of anything worse than a really bad sun burn on your wedding day. While our make up and hair divas at Suzanne Morel are sometimes called magicians, even magic can’t take a way the pain of a beautiful wedding dress rubbing against freshly sunburned skin. Pack it in and smear it on so you’re sure to feel spectacular on your special day!
4. Sense of humor
Steinbeck said it best “The best laid schemes of mice and men / Go oft awry”. You can have everything planned, have everyone in their place, have the best vendors available, and something is still sure to go awry. Just keep chanting to yourself “I’m on vacation. I’m on vacation.” Because even the worst day on vacation is still vacation and if you can take a step back, you will remember why you’re there – to get married in the most beautiful place imaginable! And that should put a giant smile on your face. Feel the love, take a breath, and take a shot of….
You’re in Mexico! Celebrate! Tequila tasting! Have a margarita! Put your feet up, enjoy the million dollar sunset and focus on why you’re in Los Cabos! Soak up the sun, suck down a cocktail, and cherish every moment. You’ve made it! You’re in Cabo with the person of your dreams, you just got married, and there is nothing going on more special than that.